Ibn Sina Petrochemical Company (PJSC) has been registered before operation on 18th of January 2012. Under number 10215 and national ID number 10820099880 in Hamedan registry office.
Government Approval for construction of a petrochemical unit with 20% participation of National Petrochemical Company was obtained.
The plan of ethylene oxide production plant and its downstream units in Hamedan was proposed based on the petrochemical industries development committee in order to replace with vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) in Hamadan. After technical and economic studies, market demands and several meetings with relevant experts, this project was approved by the National Petrochemical Company board of directors. In this regard, Ibn Sina Petrochemical Company (PJSC.) was established for the plant performance and operation with the participation of the private sector.
Done actions on 2015-2016
- Done actions on 2015-2016
- Follow up actions on 2016-2017
- Obtaining the foreign exchange facilities from the National Development Fund, Agency of bank of industry and mine
- Memorandum of cooperation with SEDIN (Chinese company) for EPC project
- Numerous negotiations with European and Chinese companies for obtaining License, Basic and Detail Engineering.
- Finishing the security road and runs about 50% of landscaping
- Finishing the complex concrete walls installation
- Full implementation and operation of site telecommunication network and internet
- Implementation of two hectares green areas in the North West of site
- Full implementation and operation of power transmission line during site construction
- Construction of office container in 240 square meters
- Installation of air tank water and complex temporary water pipe line
- Installing the site main door
- Capital increased from 100 billion Rials to 40 billion Rials
- Signing the feed supply contract from west ethylene pipe line with Kavian petrochemical company
- The final stages of obtaining environmental permits from relevant organizations
- Signing the water supply contract with Famenin Jahan Abad special economic zone
- Obtaining the 100 hectares land contract without any transferring
- Updating the project economic feasibility study in January 1394
- Obtaining the blocked foreign exchange facilities from the National Development Fund for about 220 million dollars up to March
- Landscape completion up to end of January
- License and Basic engineering contract of EO plant and its downstream units with priority for European companies up to end of November
- Environmental permission up to end of November
- Gas supply contract up to end of October
- Following up 190 Km branch of west ethylene pipe line to site
- Following up 20 Km pipeline for waste water transmission from Mofateh power plant to site